I know today has been a hard day for you. Yes the hours have been painful and your heart is so hurt and wounded right now. Take a deep breath and settle back in your chair and listen to me, There are 10 things I would like to tell you as an older sister and friend.
- Don't make a decision about it for 3 days.
- Perspectives can change in the morning light - sleep on it.
- Life's painful moments can teach us a depth and a understanding we can't get any other way.
- When you can't see God's hand in your life, you can trust His heart and plan for you.
- Watch for God's direction to come in a quiet simple answer for you. It will not be based upon pride.
- Look up - the season you are in will change - look past the clouds and know the sun is still shining.
- Stay true to integrity and character - so you will not be ashamed of your behavior in the matter.
- Open your Bible and receive God's comfort in your night.
- Stand ... do not quit - life can change in an instant bringing a unexpected surprise.
- No one can rule another persons actions - only your own. Can you accept this?
Two things are true in life for you......
The sun will come up tomorrow
And you never know what the tide of life will bring to you.
Be strong........ be real.......trust God..... hold these answers and watch God work on your behalf.